RGeometry is a collection of data types such as points, polygons, lines, and segments, and a variety of algorithms for manipulating them. This crate will be of use to you if you've ever wondered if a point is inside a polygon or if a bank is adequately covered by surveillance cameras.
- Does RGeometry support 3D objects?
- Yes, but most of the algorithms are 2D only.
- Yes, that is how the playground and all the interactive examples work.
- Any relation to HGeometry?
- Yes, there is overlap in both developers and key concepts.
Geometry is inherently visual and the quickest way to intuitively understand this library is to see it in action. Below are interactive examples of most of the algorithms.